Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tagged!

3 Smells I love:
1. TREES
2. the smell that comes out of the dryer vent when its going
3. coffee

3 Smells I hate:
1. garbage
2. sewage
3. mop water

3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
1. English teacher in S. Korea
2. Flight Instructor
3. University paper marker

3 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. Indiana Jones
3. Good Will Hunting

3 Fond Memories
1. Summer nights at the canteen and beach by my house
2. Flying across Canada with my friend Sue
3. Hiking up a volcano on an island south of S. Korea with my cousin Jeanne in a hurricane then getting into a fight with a crazy Korean...much longer and funnier story....

3 Jobs I would love to have:
1. Mine
2. Writer (if I had the talent)
3. Architect (if I had the talent)

3 Places I have lived
1. Canada
2. S. Korea
3. Australia

3 Things I like to do:
1. Fly
2. Read
3. Drink wine (not all the time)

3 Of my favorite foods
1. Salmon
2. yams
3. New Brunswick strawberries

3 Places I would like to be right now
1. S. Korea (for a visit)
2. At my parent's house for a visit
3. At my friend Sue's place for a visit
4. In the L seat of a 767 (I know, that's 4)

3 Websites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Nav Canada Weather
3. This one

3 Things that make me cry
1. The news
2. Books
3. Movies

I tag: Canagal, Issy, and a South African

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the question "jobs you would like to have" you put "mine" does that mean you would like to work in a Mine in Flin Flon Manitoba. :)

04 October, 2006 06:58  
Blogger CanaGal said...

or does it mean you like "mines" - I can't see you pretending to break free from an imaginary wall!

04 October, 2006 07:04  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Yeah, I've always dreamed of being a coal miner. I can't believe that I've never told you guys about that lifelong dream. You just don't know me at all!!!

04 October, 2006 17:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home