Friday, September 01, 2006

One Million Bucks

Lately, I feel as though I havn't had much to say on my blog. I've felt consumed by studying and have not had much else going on that is interesting enough to write about!! So, I feel happy to have been tagged by Issy to post 10 things I would do if I won a million bucks. I imagine it would be easy enough to spend! Here I go:
1. Pay off my student loans - they are a curse
2. Pay off my brothers mortgage
3. Give my parents whatever they wanted
4. Pay for my friend Sue's multi-IFR and the rest of her commercial license
5. Buy Sean and Nancy an RV (with fancy bike racks)
6. Invest in a house or property
7. I don't think I'd get a number 7,8,9 or 10 after all of that!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

you are soooo generous.
Sean & I always said if we won the lottery we would pay off all of our friends loans!

11 September, 2006 13:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home