Monday, July 31, 2006

New Plane

I just found out that I'm going on a new plane and the groundschool starts in mid August so I have two weeks to learn A LOT of stuff! I have three big binders staring me in the face saying "open me, open me" so that is what I will be busy doing for the next little while. I can't say that I'm excited because it will be a bit of work and some stress for the next bit and I never feel excited about that kind of stuff, but I am excited for when it is all over and I have another plane under my belt! I know it will be a good experience and I'll learn lots in the sim. I'll keep ya posted.

11 Comments:

Blogger Nanook said...

Hey, what's happening, are you going on the Jetstream?

31 July, 2006 20:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which plane

31 July, 2006 21:43  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

yep

01 August, 2006 00:07  
Blogger Capt. Anup Murthy said...

Good for you, all the best for your course, have fun flying the plane. Turbine time is always good.

01 August, 2006 01:49  
Blogger CanaGal said...

wow, the jetstream - good for you!

02 August, 2006 15:15  
Blogger Nanook said...

How's the studying going?

03 August, 2006 22:47  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

All the best, Lisa!

06 August, 2006 04:17  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I love getting new assignments, but you are getting a new plane?! That is awesome! Best of luck to you
<3

06 August, 2006 22:09  
Blogger CaptainFartlek said...

Will this mean you will get a strip added to your uniform?

Words of advice from one who just got an A+ in April......panic makes perfect :)

I don't know how else to study!

07 August, 2006 20:33  
Blogger pingcat said...

Tag!
1. Grab the nearest book. Ok got it.
2. Open the book to page 123. You guys are gonna hate me!
3. Find the fifth sentence. still gonna hate me!
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.

08 August, 2006 00:25  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

RLP do you have a blog too? I clicked on your link and wasn't able to view 'venting out'? Just curious! Nice to hear from you again though! I hope all is well in the north!

09 August, 2006 00:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home