Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ghost Lake

I had the most amazing day! A few of us went to Ghost Lake this morning for a day of playing on the sea doo. It was a perfect day - cloudless sky, light breeze and warm temperatures. J bought a wakeboard and a tube to pull behind the boat so we all took turns trying them out.
Everyone always says how cold Ghost Lake is, but it wasn't cold at all. We grew up on Grand Lake in New Brunswick and would go swimming after school as soon as the ice had melted! I think we have thicker skin as a result!! I remember getting out of the Lake when we were kids and we would be purple because it was so cold! Naw... Ghost Lake wasn't cold at all - it was beautiful.
Being on the water twice in one week has made me so happy that I can hardly believe that I've gone so long without being around water. I know I keep saying it over and over, but there is very little I appreciate more than being surrounded by trees and water. They make me appreciate my life.
It was a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

Glad you had a good day on Ghost. Did you watch anyone doing forced approaches or anything like that? Don't forget the breakkie is tomorrow!

C Ya!

08 July, 2006 21:29  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

I did see a couple of planes - one bi-plane that was flying over the lake was pretty nice!

I'll be there tomorrow morning with a bunch of people I called and reminded/invited to join us! See you there!

08 July, 2006 22:54  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

Thanks for flying over my way and touching down with your comment. The water is great here, too. I love it.

13 July, 2006 13:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home