Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sea-doo

My brother just bought a brand spankin new sea doo this week and we took it out to Chestermere lake tonight for just over an hour. It was the most fun I've had in ages! It can go 70 mph at top speed! I had it going 58 mph tonight. They tell us that for the first ten hours it won't perform at full power because it needs 'break in' time.

The machine fits three people very comfortably and it can tow skiers, wake boarders or a tube. Jason is going to get a tube and maybe waterskies for the weekend. We may try out Ghost Lake on the weekend - but I hear it is very cold!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

Sounds like fun and yes, Ghost is very cold ... on the other hand, there are some good lakes north of Red Deer.

We want pictures!

06 July, 2006 00:23  
Blogger pingcat said...

By the way Quodlibet, thanks for those pictures of Canada, I don't know how, but I missed some of them and they are truly gorgeous - to think of Lake Louise and to actually have flown over and around the glacier (and in the process having become a tiny speck in a few dozen pictures taken by tourists from the hotel vantage point!), it just doesn't get any better than that.

06 July, 2006 06:27  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Aww, that's what I miss, living in Singapore. You can't do things like that here!

Enjoy!

07 July, 2006 08:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home