Thursday, May 18, 2006

Crafty


My friends Sue and Shane left this morning to return to Montreal. I was sad that they were leaving and wish that they still lived nearby, but I guess on the other hand we are lucky to see one another as often as we do given that they live so far away.
We had a great week together and spent a very entertaining evening with our other favorites, Sean and Nancy! I love that combination of people: Sue, Shane, Sean and Nancy (and me of course)! This group of people feel like family. These are my friends that will be my friends until the day I die. I could count on any one of them anytime, anywhere and for any reason. They are solid friendships that I am so thankful for and will never take for granted.
Sue had a great idea to make bracelets - our plan was to make three, but we ran out of some materials and only finished two. We want to make one for Nancy so we can all have matching bracelets. I will pick up more materials this week and complete the third one, but here is a picture. The picture does not do it justice, keep in mind!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Actually it looks eclectic!

Reading about the biking trip, makes me feel like I want to be part of it...

Except I've to learn to ride a bicycle (shocking isn't it).

19 May, 2006 11:42  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Well, hopefully one day we'll meet and Sean, Nancy and I will teach you how to ride a bike and then take you to see the Rocky Mountains!

19 May, 2006 13:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That, is a fantastic bracelet! You truly are tapping into your crafty side these days.

19 May, 2006 15:59  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

I just followed my friend Sue's directions! Can you believe that this bracelet is made from safety pins!

19 May, 2006 16:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home