Friday, April 21, 2006

Relief

I wrote the SAMRA exam today! I can't even begin to explain what a relief it is to have that exam finally finished. It was the final written exam that I will ever have to do for Transport Canada and that makes me very happy! It was quite hard I thought and there were about 31 questions (out of 80) that I had bookmarked because I was not one hundred percent certain of the correct answer! That's a lot! Anyway, it seems I am a great guesser because I got 90% on the exam. I was surprised by that because a number of those 31 uncertainties were purely guesses! Anyway, its done and now I can apply for my ATPL (Airline Transport License) finally!

7 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

congratulations!!

21 April, 2006 19:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations

I am going to need you to do mine in about 2 years.

The trail that we walked in Bragg Creek is a bit muddy but good for riding.

21 April, 2006 20:39  
Blogger pingcat said...

Congratulations, you've work very, very hard towards this goal and I am sooooooo pleased for you! Onward and forward >^@@^<

21 April, 2006 21:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and don't forget upward

21 April, 2006 22:05  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Trust your instincts ;P

Congrats! Does that mean you're coming to visit sooner than later?

23 April, 2006 09:48  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Thank you everyone! Today I have to go through my logbook and do all of the paperwork for the application and then take it to Transport Canada. Then that will be it!

23 April, 2006 13:35  
Blogger pingcat said...

Hey Sean ABSOLUTELY!

Good on ya Quodlibet, good on ya! It will be nice to have this chapter of your life somewhat settled. Wow, what an accomplishment for a little gal from MFC!>@@<

23 April, 2006 15:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home