Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Mission Statement

So a while back (like 2 years or something...) I read a book that suggested one should have their own mission statement; something to live by. So, I made one and here it is...

* to listen more than I speak
*to mean what I say
*to try and make wise choices
*to ask for help when I need it
*to begin with the end in mind
*to get to know people I care about
*always search to know more
*never compromise with honesty
*make each day count
*respect people
*find what I love
*develop my talents
*use my time wisely
*don't watch a lot of tv
*don't take life, love, friends, family for granted
*look for the positive
*to pursue a greater understanding and awareness of what I believe
*don't settle

7 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

i like! I might steal that for my blog!

12 April, 2006 15:21  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Steal away my friend!

12 April, 2006 21:15  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

A very well-rounded mission statement indeed!

13 April, 2006 05:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to add

- work hard - play harder
- You become who you hang out with so hang with the right people

Sean

14 April, 2006 11:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 more

- Never do anything that wouldn't make your mother proud
- change your underwear daily

14 April, 2006 11:59  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Ahhhh, the wisdom of Sean! You must belong to the 'brotherhood of Seans'!! On a serious note, I agree with those - that's why I hang with the Davisons!

14 April, 2006 12:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why we hang with you

:)

15 April, 2006 21:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home