Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Automobiles

Ahhhh cars.... They sure are nice to have. I actually don't know what I would do in a city like Calgary without one. I think it would be nearly impossible to get by, especially with my job. They are great....when they work...

Every time I go over a bump of any size the right front end of my car 'crunches'. I don't know what it is, but its not a good noise!!! I'm thinking maybe it is a strut... but what do I know. Anyway, so the other day I called my garage and tried to make an appointment to bring my car in and have this 'whatever' fixed,but they suggested that first I bring it in and just have them do a front end inspection to see what it is and then I can get an estimate and then make another appointment to bring it in for repair. The inspection is free.

Ok, so that's fine I'll bring it in today and have it looked at so then if its very expensive I can arrange for that. So I go in like they told me to (no appointment necessary) and hand over my keys. A few minutes later he comes back to tell me that they can't see anything wrong and that unfortunately they don't have enough time to take it for a test drive... WTF!!! So what on earth was the point of going there at all??? I have to fix it so why did they talk me out of making an appointment in the first place so I can just get the stupid thing fixed!

So I made an appointment for Friday and hopefully I can borrow my brother's car for the day. Ahhhhh cars!

2 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

Ahhhh REPAIR FACILITIES ... I feel your pain, I am dealing with Telus at the moment trying to get some phone lines moved. Man, what a run around! On the other hand, having my phone line malfunction is not quite as serious as having a "strut" fail. Might cost me some bucks in business but it won't cause an accident for me or anyone else.

26 April, 2006 14:18  
Blogger pingcat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

26 April, 2006 14:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home