Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Hat

I am going to Medicine Hat (aka 'the Hat') tomorrow for a few days for work. I will be on call during the night so my days will be free - assuming that I'm not sleeping all day because I got called out at night! I'm planning to explore Medicine Hat and its outskirts since I will have my car this time. I don't really know very much of what is around that area, but I'll look it up on the internet or ask around.
I will probably hang out a bit with some friends/co-workers who live there and I also have a bunch of paperwork to do, so the hotel will be the perfect spot for that! There is also a hot tub and pool in the hotel and I love them so I'm looking forward to going for the weekend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time in the Hat. Don't forget to check out the giant teepee.

Enjoy your hotel time.

Sean

26 April, 2006 20:58  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Take me with you!!! I'll squeeze into your luggage...

28 April, 2006 10:45  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Btw, where's the Hat?

29 April, 2006 11:12  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

The Hat is really Medicine Hat which is in the southeastern corner of Alberta. Alberta, if you aren't familiar with Canadian Provinces is the second most western Province, next to British Columbia!

29 April, 2006 11:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home