Sunday, May 14, 2006

Calgary Bike Paths

Today was a great day! I went biking for a couple of hours all along the Calgary bike paths with my favorite duo (Sean & Nancy of course). I bought padded shorts and adjusted my seat and my butt doesn't hurt too bad at all today!
We rode along both sides of the river and took a couple of detours around Inglewood and stopped to visit our pal Pierre, who wasn't home. We did, however, meet his mom and wished her a happy Mother's Day. Sean showed us his elementary school stomping ground and its surroundings. We rode along the zoo and by old Fort Calgary with Sean giving a guided tour!
It was a fun day and I'm so very happy with my bike. The day is not yet over though because another of my favorite duo's is arriving in Calgary tonight from Montreal - Sue and Shane. They will be here for most of the week so I am very excited to see and spend some time with them!

2 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

We had a great time. I have a scratch on my leg from my "almost ass over tea kettle" debacle!

15 May, 2006 07:57  
Blogger CaptainFartlek said...

Congrats on your new purchase. It looks fast :)

15 May, 2006 16:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home