Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Hug from Yellowknife!


My friend Nolene and her bo Mike are so sweet! The other day I arrived home to find these flowers on my doorstep! She lives in Yellowknife so I don't get to see her very often, however we talk on the phone a few times a week. My brother and I always say that we adopted her and are her Canadian family (she is from South Africa where her parents still live), but I think that she adopted us because she is always doing the most thoughtful things for us.

The card read, "This is instead of a hug from Yellowknife". So sweet! Noelene, my friend, I am lucky to know you! Thanks - you made my day!

1 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

Good Lord, did you get the flowers because you were sick? Nice to have you back posting. As my-niece-the-librarian would say: “Converts are the worst”!

21 June, 2006 16:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home