Saturday, July 15, 2006

Going to Yellowknife

This morning I am going to Yellowknife to visit my good friend Noelene! Initially I had tried to go home to New Brunswick on airmiles to see my family, however as it turned out, all of the airmiles seats were full on the way there so I couldn't go. Instead, and equally as fun, I decided on Yellowknife! I've never been there before and have always wanted to visit. I will be gone for five days and will be sure to post my stories and pictures when I get back!

4 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

Can I assume that your excitement about going to the Diamond Capital of North America is reflected by your double post. As in ... "beside yourself" with excitment? Actually that is why I have never really ever flown "solo" ... I've always been beside myself with excitement whenever I am in a plane as PIC hehehehe....

15 July, 2006 21:51  
Blogger CanaGal said...

I hope you have the time of your life!

16 July, 2006 10:15  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Hi all, yeah the double post was a mistake. When I did it the first time it didn't show up so I thought I did something wrong and just re-did it!

I'm in YK right now and am having a blast. I LOVE it here and I do mean LOVE it. I could live here easily. People keep reminding me that it is summer right now and winter is not as fun!!

16 July, 2006 19:21  
Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Stampede breakfast. Now Yellowknife. Pretty interesting stuffs.

Singapore is getting too small (and bland) for me. Need to get out of here, fast!

18 July, 2006 10:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home