Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tag - I'm it!!!

Tag!
1. Grab the nearest book. Ok got it.
2. Open the book to page 123. You guys are gonna hate me!
3. Find the fifth sentence. still gonna hate me!
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.



HERE IS MINE...

The other is needing a place where she can entertain her boyfriends. Lately, in front seats, she wants to break out, smash her foot through the windshield. The Seven Year Itch is all right, but three dollars a time adds up, and those rooms are not paradise.

This is from "Mister Sandman" by Barbara Gowdy

Someone lent me this book and I havn't read it yet, but now my interest has been peaked!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Quodlibet said...

Ok, I cheated a bit because the nearest book to me was a King Air manual and when I counted up to page 123 I arrived at a bunch of charts full of numbers and no sentences.... Is a manual really a book anyway????

08 August, 2006 00:50  
Blogger pingcat said...

Wow! What are you doing up at 12:49? Yeah, my first book was "Facinating Aviation Facts" and page 123 was a picture with the title "Aviation Organizations"

08 August, 2006 00:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home