Monday, September 25, 2006

Seattle




So I have returned from Seattle having completed my Jetstream training and flight test. It was difficult at times but I learned a lot. It was my first training in a proper simulator and the flight deck looks identical to the aircraft and all of the switches, etc do the same as if it were a plane sitting out on the ramp - pretty amazing. Anyway, it is all over with and now I'll be flying that plane as well as the King air.
The first day we arrived in Seattle we took some time to do a little sight seeing around the city. I'll post some of the pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Anup Murthy said...

Good to hear about your training. Have fun flying the Airplanes! Good photos of Seattle, my favorite town in the States. I know it rains a lot but I have many good friends in Seattle and I always had a good time there. One time I was there, the Air and Sea show was on, there were speed boats tearing across Lake Washington for the speed boat races. The event was innaugurated by a display of the US Navy Blue Angels F-18's and that was too cool.

25 September, 2006 18:21  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Yeah, I also thought that Seattle was a beautiful city. We spent a day walking all along the waterfront - very nice.

25 September, 2006 19:23  
Blogger pingcat said...

Congrats on your accomplishments. No surprise that you have succeeded through hard work and determination.

Welcome back, too.

26 September, 2006 14:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home