Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tagged by Izzy

A- Available or single? Single (very) but ok with that
B- Best Friend? Suzie Q, S and N & Noels
C- Cake or Pie? Cake I guess
D- Drink of Choice? Timmy Ho's or Red wine
E- Essential Item? hmmmmmmm....
F- Favorite Color? I don't know - not a fan of this question - depends on what the color is attached to...
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears for sure!
H- Hometown? Waterborough, New Brunswick
I- Indulgence? I'd have to go with chocolate I guess
J- January or February? Um, I like em both - I guess whichever turns out to be warmer
K- Kids and names? eeekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
L- Life is incomplete without? family, friends, love
M- Marriage Date? I'll be eloping so it will be a surprise!
N- Number of Siblings? 1
O- Oranges or apples? apples for sure because it takes me an hour to eat an orange (gotta peal off all that gross white stuff)
P- Phobias/Fears? losing my medical
Q- Favorite Quote? Oh my, I have so many. Here is my favorite these days: "Where, after all, do universal human rights begin? In small places--close to home--so close and so small that they cannot be seen on any maps of the world. Such are the places where every man, woman and child seeks equal justice, equal opportunity, and equal dignity, without discrimination. Unless these rights have meaning there, they have little meaning anywhere."Eleanor Roosevelt
R- Reason to Smile? 9 days till Christmas!!!
S- Season? If this means which one do I like - well I love Spring and Fall for different reasons
T- Tag three people! Canagal, Noels, Pingcat
U- Unknown Fact about Me! I think that the only time I was truly in love was when I was in grade 9 - He's married now.
V- Vegetable you hate? Asparagus - gross!
W- Worst habit? Ha, my friends know what that is...
X- X-Rays you've had? teeth and back
Y- Your favorite food? Salmon and N.B. Strawberries
.Z- Zodiac? Cancer

1 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

LOL on Letter K...I love asparagus!!!
setting up the new blog...any name ideas???

20 December, 2006 11:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home