Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yummy Indian Food

Saturday night a bunch of us went over to Sean's parents place for homemade Indian food! All I can say is "yummy, yummy, yummy". Unfortunately, I can't remember the names of most of it (let alone the correct spelling), but we had come beef curry, a potato and cauliflower dish, a spicy chicken dish, dal (I think that's the name of it), samosas (one of my fav foods ever), various chutneys, naan bread (yumm) and a really good deep fried one that started with a "P" - S n' N help me out here. Then we had Indian sweets for desert (including gelabis - excuse the spelling).





It was great food and great company. Sean's parents started cooking for this on Wednesday - can you imagine! I think there was 10 of us in total so that is a lot of cooking! They gave me a dish of leftovers which my brother ate half of when I got home and I have to admit that I ate the remaining half for breakfast this morning! It was too good! Thanks S n' N!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

you are most welcome!

25 March, 2007 18:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home