Sunday, April 22, 2007

Facebook

So, does anyone else find facebook addictive? I think it is so interesting to get caught up with all of these people that I havn't seen or heard tell of in years and years. It's amazing how many people have kids and are married, etc... I guess that is what normal people do. I'm finding myself checking it everyday now just to see what people are up to. I've joined a couple of groups: for example, I've joined a group that someone at my work started and I joined another one for the flying club where I used to work and one for the Moncton Flight College. Actually, I just joined another one a couple of days ago - something about being from New Brunswick and how that province kicks ass.... I keep waiting to get made fun of for that one!

Anyway, obviously I have some kind of an addictive personality, so please don't send me anything else that I can become addicted to - I'll never leave the house!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanook said...

I've been avoiding that for a while, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out!

22 April, 2007 18:05  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Awwww come on!!

23 April, 2007 12:09  
Blogger pingcat said...

You know, I've "joined" some folk there but I don't check it at all unless something shows up in my email. My preferred vice is the blog, every day I check everyone's blog, sometimes twice a day - even when I've not made a note in my blog for days, I expect everyone else to work! (Isn't that just like me!)

23 April, 2007 13:12  
Blogger Thenes said...

I love it too. I'm not quite so fanatical about it now but it is really great that I've had the opportunity to connect with people who I haven't seen for awhile. Not to say that we will become best freinds forever but the chance to have said "hi" is really nice.

24 April, 2007 08:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know I am on facebook as the real me! ask Canagal for the name and find me!!!! she has it all!!!

30 April, 2007 17:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home