Sunday, April 08, 2007

Twin Otter

It's been a little bit since I've posted here. Excuses: was sick for a few days, got a new laptop that I've been busy playing with, worked a bit, and have become slightly addicted to facebook.


Anyway, I must post something here because I know our South African friend hasn't yet. SHE DID HER TWIN OTTER PPC the other day!!! She has worked for over two years as a load master, flight attendant, groomer, etc... waiting for this opportunity so it is a well deserved PPC! Congrats to you N!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Thenes said...

Noelene, I huge high five for you. I can't wait for all the fantastic pictures of the places you'll get to fly!

08 April, 2007 13:33  
Blogger pingcat said...

Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! Yipee, I say!

08 April, 2007 16:57  
Blogger Nanook said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

09 April, 2007 23:12  
Blogger Nanook said...

I've hardly touched my computer since then, but thanks a bunch! I'm super excited, it seems I'll go online April 20, I may still have to help out a bit on the Dash though, but that's ok.

09 April, 2007 23:14  
Blogger Capt. Anup Murthy said...

Wonderful, nice airplane to fly, versatile and all this has been said many times before about the Otter. It's going to be fun, enjoy it.

09 April, 2007 23:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home