Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Suzie Q

So one of my best gal pals in the entire world was here on a layover last night. She came over, along with half of the Davisons for dinner and some wine. Unfortunately, N was still sick so opted to stay home and try to get better (we missed you N). We had a variety of bbq'd things for supper.
Since Sue moved to Montreal a few years ago we have been very lucky because we get to see her quite regularly due to the nature of her job. BUT, she will be finishing this job in the very near future to take a different job in Montreal. The new job will be fantastic and a great foot in the door for her flying career, however it means that no longer will she be able to visit us so frequently here in Calgary.
I'm so happy for this change that is going to happen for her, but at the same time I feel really quite sad that I won't be seeing her so often. It is going to be a significant change in the amount that I see her really. Honestly, I think I will have a hard time with that. So many of my favorite people no longer live within visiting distance. Noels moved to Yellowknife, my family is all out east, Jeanne is still in S. Korea, and now Sue will be in Montreal much more permanently. Now, S n' N you guys just aren't allowed to move - that's all there is to it! At least till I'm not single - I need someone to entertain me!!! Naw, I know - it's the way things are. I've just in the past always been the one who ends up moving and that's a different feeling.
I'll just miss seeing her all the time. That's all.

1 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

i promise that we wont move to van isle for at least a few more years

11 April, 2007 10:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home