Saturday, June 23, 2007

Little Louie Lucifer (known as LOUIE)

Here is my silly cat (aka: king of the castle). He rules the house and there is no stopping him from doing the things he knows he's not allowed to do. He just waits until you're not looking to do them. For example, take a drink out of your glass of water or dip his paws in the glass, get in the kitchen sink to see if there might be anything to nibble on, have a lick of the water cooler tap (gross for most people - I stopped worrying about it ages ago), or have a snooze on the table or on the dvd/stereo equipment (one of which I'm pretty sure he killed with kitty fur - my brother called it his $800 bed!!). Despite all of this, I love him and he's an awesome cat!




7 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

He is delightful, thanks for sharing

23 June, 2007 18:26  
Blogger Capt. Anup Murthy said...

Thanks a million for sharing, king of the castle indeed he is, looking at the first photo. He looks so cool and affectionate (last photo). Thanks again.

23 June, 2007 21:14  
Blogger Nanook said...

Remember the time we couldn't find him anywhere, I was convinced he'd got out and was gone forever, but he was actually trapped by Julia under my bed!

23 June, 2007 21:52  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Yeah, he's not a huge fan of dogs!!

23 June, 2007 23:26  
Blogger CanaGal said...

he looks so regal... does he roll around in the litter box as well??

24 June, 2007 17:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oddly, my father's name was Louie...
funny No?

02 July, 2007 17:06  
Blogger B-Rod said...

You need tospend less time pissing around on facebook, and more time updating your blog. After all, didn't you get me into this mess?

Checkit, I'm back up, and only you and pingcat to see it. I have no friends, it's sad.

09 July, 2007 13:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home